Boone Pickens Stadium Rules
Boone Pickens Stadium and the Athletics Center are tobacco-free facilities. Each person, regardless of age, must have a ticket for admission into the stadium.
- Alcoholic beverages (permitted in Suite and Club Levels only)
- Food, beverages or ice chests
- Car seats/baby strollers
- Drugs, even medical marijuana
- Drones, remote-controlled model aircraft, or any unmanned aerial system
- Artificial noisemakers
- Video cameras, tripods, monopods and cameras with a lens longer than 3 inches (detachable or non-detachable)
- Banners, signs or flags (unless approved by the University)
- Animals, except service dogs
- Video or Professional Photography Equipment (35mm cameras and equivalent permitted, but subject to refusal in cases of disturbance)
- Bags no larger than 8.5″ x 11″ (fitting under the individual’s seat) will be permitted. All non-essential items are discouraged.
- All persons/items are subject to search.
Boone Pickens Stadium has a no re-entry policy. Also, fans are reminded that they are prohibited from entering the playing field before, during and after the playing contest. Any negative comments directed at student-athletes, coaches, game officials, team representatives, or other fans are subject to ejection.
We ask you to be mindful and respectful of other guests and those around you.
and of course Rule #1 …. Enjoy the show!